Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Baby Card

Well, I had a spare minute tonight, so I finally had a chance to sit down and make a baby shower card for a co-worker that has a shower at work this Friday.  She's not finding out the sex of the baby, so I went ahead and added blue and pink into the traditional green and yellow for some variety and punch.  Here's the finished product on the left.  There is this company, Stamps by Judith, that makes these really cute little chubby/stump stamps and this year at the scrapbooking convention my friend and I decided to stock up on a variety of the styles.  I had plans to use these little mini stamps as ornaments for my bare tree.  We ended up getting for a variety of occassions and holidays, so I'm sure you'll see more of this type of style over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment