Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday creations

So today was pretty uneventful as far as my creative endeavors went.  I tried my hand at another felted heart pendant, it turned out not too bad, although the picture I took of it came out really really dark.  It's a pretty vibrant purple and the picture here does it no justice. 

Awhile ago, I also created a pink ribbon necklace, but just recently went back and re-finished the beading.  I made the ribbon out of polymer clay and strung it with various shades of pink beads to complete it.  Again, this picture isn't capturing the right colors in this necklace either...

And the last thing I did today was create a "thank you" card.  Anyone that has ever crafted or made cards with me knows that I can't bear to part with even small scraps of paper (which I'm sure gets annyoing at times), so I decided to see what I could make with some of my scraps.  These scraps came from the same paper line, which means they are meant to co-ordinate together and I used cardstock stickers for the wording.  I am usually not a fan of using stickers on cards, even though I buy my fair share of them, but I went ahead and did it anyways.  I'm not exactly thrilled with this one, it just doesn't wow me, but I'll blame it on the weather as it is greyish and overcast outside.  Which I'm sure explains why my pictures I took today aren't coming out that great.  Ah well, that's how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment