Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brownie Bites...kind of...

Okay, in my quest to do all things crafty/artsy/fun/cool, I have decided that next thing on my radar are cake/brownie pops and bites.  I tried the other night to make my first batch of brownie bites, using a mini muffin pan and a silicone baking mold. 
There is a reason they recommend you use non-stick spray.
A good reason.
Otherwise, your goodies turn out to look like this.  A pile of brownies that look bitten and recycled because you have to scrape them out of the pans and molds.  I mean, they still taste good, but they really don't look appetizing...
So yeah, I'm going to give it another shot, and hopefully it will work out better this time...

1 comment:

  1. I have a weekness for all things brownie...these look fabulous to me! Can't wait to see how round 2 turns out.

    ReplyDelete