Sunday, May 22, 2011

So the trend continues...

Okay, so apparently I have misplaced my brain (I guess that's what a 9 month old will do to you...), but I went out to do some yardwork this afternoon and couldn't find my hat anywhere!  For the past couple of years I have been wearing a fabulous (I think it's fabulous anyways, some people would beg to differ I'm sure) navy blue military inspired hat nearly every time I step outside in the summer.  I searched EVERYWHERE for this hat today and came up empty handed.  It must be hanging out in the same place with my googly eyes (see previous post).  I can only assume that it must have been left in my car when I traded it in a couple of months ago.  So sad...  Now I have to go through the pain of finding another one...sniff, sniff, sigh...  At least my head is attached so I won't misplace that...

No comments:

Post a Comment