Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Snowmen for a friend

One of my good friends loves snowmen.  I was at a total loss about what to get her for the holidays this year (as I pretty much am with everyone on my list...) so I decided to make her something this year (which really I should probably be doing with the majority of people on my list...).  I had attempted to do a single snowman head ornament a couple of months ago, think I listed in some earlier posts, and it went alright, so I decided to do a full body, well, actually two full bodies.  One I went large and did a graduated size and the other I went smaller and kept the body the same all the way up and down.  I had a lot of fun making these and personalizing them with the details.  I have already given these to her, so it's okay to post the pics now!



No comments:

Post a Comment