Friday, July 13, 2012

AS Birds in Hats Swap

I have just completed my Alpha Stamps Birds in Hats Swap entries.  The challenge was to design a set of 3 finished works, and you could do a second set if you wanted.  Originally I was all gung ho to do 6, but I was really struggling with my ideas once I sat down and actually started to work, so I decided to just stick with 3 in the end.  Overall I like how they turned out, and can't wait to see the fabulous works I get returned to me. (The postcards I just got back in the previous swap were AWESOME!  I have them posted up in my workspace already.)  There are a few things I would change about my creations, but I know better than to point out what I think are flaws, so I'll just keep it to myself!  Thanks for stopping by!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are gosh darned sweet! Maybe one will head my way LOL

    ReplyDelete