Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Alice Themed ATC Swap

I have been looking for new groups and or swaps to participate in and was told about an Alice in Wonderland themed ATC swap through a friend in one of my groups, so of course I had to sign up!  My COF (Circle of Friends) Group is also doing an Alice themed challenge this month.  I did the COF project first so I took some of those elements that I used in my work for that and made it into a smaller format.



The rabbit is a stamp I picked up from Lost Coast Stampers and I have been trying hard to push myself into some different materials, so I even used some "bling" and glaze too.  I really like how the finished ATC turned out and I'm jetting to the post office today to mail them out.  I also took a pic of the 9 finished ATCs in the card sleeve because I just like the repetition of all of them arranged neatly together.

No comments:

Post a Comment