Sunday, February 5, 2012

ATC Party


This weekend I was able to host another fabulously fun ATC party!  It had been four years since our last one, way too long, and we hope to do this again sooner than 4 years from now.  We had a wonderful time, a lot of great food and wine and we spent hours creating some way awesome and over the top ATCs.  LOVED every minute of it!  I am currently participating in an Alpha Stamps swap, "Naughty Valentines" and thought that the theme was so great that I had it as the surprise theme for the swap party.  The ladies had a great time with this theme and some AWESOME cards were created!  I don't have photos of them all, but here are few of some of them that were created.  I can't wait for the next time we can all get together and create!


No comments:

Post a Comment